Joseph Federico is the VP of Operations at NJMET, Inc. He is based at NJMET’s Clifton, NJ headquarters. Joe is responsible for Sales, Operations and Quality at NJMET. He also heads up the company’s charity efforts.
Joseph Federico joined NJMET as a Testing Engineer more than 30 years ago. Joe developed a military testing department for NJMET. Through this department, Joseph Federico developed protocols for testing the reliability of electronic equipment used in automotive, military, and aerospace applications.
Joe expanded NJMET’s Test services to include the Mission Imposter Counterfeit Component Risk Mitigation Program. The Mission Imposter program uses a rigorous multi-step process of testing protocols to determine the authenticity of electronic components. The electronic component industry has been plagued by cloned and counterfeit components that don’t meet the specifications of the original authentic parts. Mission Imposter helps protect component distributors and consumers separate out the authentic from the inauthentic components.
A graduate of Fairleigh Dickinson University and the Metropolitan Technical Institute, Joseph Federico holds both an Associate degree and a Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering Technology. Since the completion of his studies, Joseph Federico has worked with NJMET.
Recent Announcments by Joseph Federico.
- Joseph Federico Announces NJ MET Inc Sponsorship of American Red Cross to Support Military Community - Joseph Federico has officially registered NJ MET, Inc. as a corporate sponsor to aid the American Red Cross for fiscal year 2015.
- Joseph Federico of NJ MET Inc Announces 12th Annual March of Dimes Walk 2015 Sponsorship - NJ MET Inc VP Joseph Federico announced that Team NJ MET will participate in the March of Dimes New Jersey Chapter Walkathon in Wayne, NJ on Sunday April 26, 2015. This is the 12th year that Team NJ MET has walked.
- Joseph Federico, Director of NJ MET Inc Announces Fifth Consecutive A+ Better Business Bureau Rating - Clifton, NJ-based NJ MET Inc. received an A+ rating from the New Jersey Better Business Bureau for the fifth year in a row.
- Joseph Federico Announces NJ MET Laboratory Expansion of Services to Include Kitting - Joseph Federico NJ MET VP & Director of Operations announced the expansion of their laboratory services to include kitting.
- Joseph Federico of NJ MET Inc Announces Its Risk Mitigation Authenticity Testing 2015 Lecture Series - Joseph Federico, VP and Director of Operations at NJ MET, Clifton, NJ, announced the date for the first lecture in the series and the schedule for the remaining locations for the 2015 Counterfeit Risk Mitigation World Tour Lectures.