Joseph Federico is the VP of Operations at NJMET, Inc. He is based at NJMET’s Clifton, NJ headquarters. Joe is responsible for Sales, Operations and Quality at NJMET. He also heads up the company’s charity efforts.
Joseph Federico joined NJMET as a Testing Engineer more than 30 years ago. Joe developed a military testing department for NJMET. Through this department, Joseph Federico developed protocols for testing the reliability of electronic equipment used in automotive, military, and aerospace applications.
Joe expanded NJMET’s Test services to include the Mission Imposter Counterfeit Component Risk Mitigation Program. The Mission Imposter program uses a rigorous multi-step process of testing protocols to determine the authenticity of electronic components. The electronic component industry has been plagued by cloned and counterfeit components that don’t meet the specifications of the original authentic parts. Mission Imposter helps protect component distributors and consumers separate out the authentic from the inauthentic components.
A graduate of Fairleigh Dickinson University and the Metropolitan Technical Institute, Joseph Federico holds both an Associate degree and a Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering Technology. Since the completion of his studies, Joseph Federico has worked with NJMET.
Recent Announcments by Joseph Federico.
- Joseph Federico Director of NJ MET, Inc. Announces Exhibition at DMSMS Conference 2014 - DMSMS 2014 Conference is scheduled for December 1 - 4 in San Antonio, TX.
- Joseph Federico Announces 2014/2015 Renewal of NJ MET, Inc.’s ITAR Registration - Joseph Federico, NJ MET Director of Operations, announced that NJ MET, Inc., has renewed its registration statement with the Compliance and Registration Division of The Office of Defense Trade Controls Compliance, including their ITAR registration.
- Joseph Federio Announces NJMET Collaboration with Cygnus, LLC to Expand Its Electronics Services - NJ MET - Cygnus collaboration will benefit clients in aerospace, defense, automotive and general commercial industries by reducing time and costs of testing and assembly of electronics, announced Joseph Federico
- Joseph Federico VP of NJ MET Inc, Awards Its 2014 Engineering Technology & Science Scholarship - NJ MET's 2014 scholarship was awarded to Emile Caitan, a senior at Clifton High School in Clifton, NJ. It was presented by Joseph Federico on June 4, 2014 at the NJ MET laboratory.
- Joseph Federico, NJ MET Inc, Announces Mission Imposter® Risk Mitigation College Lecture Series - The first presentation of the College Lecture Series will take place at Fairleigh Dickinson University.