Joseph Federico is the VP of Operations at NJMET, Inc. He is based at NJMET’s Clifton, NJ headquarters. Joe is responsible for Sales, Operations and Quality at NJMET. He also heads up the company’s charity efforts.
Joseph Federico joined NJMET as a Testing Engineer more than 30 years ago. Joe developed a military testing department for NJMET. Through this department, Joseph Federico developed protocols for testing the reliability of electronic equipment used in automotive, military, and aerospace applications.
Joe expanded NJMET’s Test services to include the Mission Imposter Counterfeit Component Risk Mitigation Program. The Mission Imposter program uses a rigorous multi-step process of testing protocols to determine the authenticity of electronic components. The electronic component industry has been plagued by cloned and counterfeit components that don’t meet the specifications of the original authentic parts. Mission Imposter helps protect component distributors and consumers separate out the authentic from the inauthentic components.
A graduate of Fairleigh Dickinson University and the Metropolitan Technical Institute, Joseph Federico holds both an Associate degree and a Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering Technology. Since the completion of his studies, Joseph Federico has worked with NJMET.
Recent Announcments by Joseph Federico.
- Joseph Federico Announces NJ MET Laboratory Expansion of Services to Include Kitting - Joseph Federico NJ MET VP & Director of Operations announced the expansion of their laboratory services to include kitting.
- Joseph Federico of NJ MET Inc Announces Its Risk Mitigation Authenticity Testing 2015 Lecture Series - Joseph Federico, VP and Director of Operations at NJ MET, Clifton, NJ, announced the date for the first lecture in the series and the schedule for the remaining locations for the 2015 Counterfeit Risk Mitigation World Tour Lectures.
- Joseph Federico, VP and Director of NJ MET, Announces Completion of 13th Annual Holiday Toy Drive - Joseph Federico Names NJ MET’s 2014 Recipient: Oasis, a Haven for Women and Children, Paterson, NJ . Toys delivered on December 22, 2014, in time for Christmas.
- Joseph Federico of NJ MET to Present Issues in Solvent Testing for Counterfeits at Electronica 2014 - Joseph Federico will be presenting a talk on "Issues in Solvent Testing for Counterfeits" at Electronica 2014. The article was published by US Tech. Mr. Federico’s talk will take place at 2 PM daily in the NJ MET booth in Hall A6, Booth 577.
- Joseph Federico of NJ MET Announces Publication of US Tech Article on Solvent Testing - Joseph Federico, VP and Director of NJ MET, announced the publication of his article Issues in Solvent Testing for Counterfeits in the October, 2014 issue of US Tech. The article is available online and in the print edition.